CADU has an Ethics Committee composed of three persons who were appointed by the Audit and Corporate Practices Committee based on their proven integrity.
CADU’s Ethics Committee functions, among others, are:
- To promote the awareness and the ongoing practice of the Ethical culture in the Company;
- Serve as an advisory body on facts or circumstances that may affect business ethics;
- Analyze and resolve the complaints received through the CADU-REPORT (CADU-DENUNCIA) System;
- Guide and support any required internal or external investigation;
- Report the evolution of the Comprehensive System of Ethics to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.