The Ethics Committee is a body whose members are appointed by the Company's Board of Directors. It was formed in 2019 and is composed of three people renowned for their integrity.
CADU’s Ethics Committee functions are:
- To promote the awareness and the ongoing practice of the Ethical culture in the Company;
- Serve as an advisory body on facts or circumstances that may affect business ethics;
- Analyze and resolve the complaints received through the CADU-REPORT (CADU-DENUNCIA) System;
- Guide and support any required internal or external investigation;
- Report the evolution of the Comprehensive System of Ethics to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.